Honeywell HR Operation Specialist, in Nanjing, China
HR Operation Specialist,• Respond to requests for forms and data. Develop and provide adhoc employee data reports.
Perform programmatic update/changes to employee records in PeopleSoft and manage data around mass change requests
Manage processing for government documents
• Administer and coordinate Employee Preonboarding and Onboarding paper work
Administer exit process forms (excluding exit interview). Perform personalized calculations for exiting employees
Maintain employee files
• administer Employee contract extension and probation evaluation tracing
• Administer miscellaneous employee benefits. Answer standard benefits questions, direct employee to proper source for issue resolution.
Process benefits information related to employee separations, severance
Manage data feeds to/from vendors
• Process employment verifications and government information requests
Process local time and attendance files
Respond to inquiries and resolve problems or direct employee to proper channel
Update payroll allowances or withholdings in Monthly upload sheet interface with Payroll team
Coordinate with payroll - ICP/MIP, local & sales incentive plans, mandatory increases,
International payments, retention, etc
• Process invoices, distribution lists, expense reports inside HR department
Conduct government relative labor type application
• Bachelor degree with 2-3 years of working experience of HR function
• Readable and writeable in English
• Proficient in MS Office applications incl. intranet/ internet and HR related applications
•Location specific HR related regulations
•Knowledge of HR systems and processes
•Clear process focus, systematic, organized
•Excellent communication skills at all levels in organization
• Customer service focused
• Effective at managing multiple priorities
- Job ID: 00357829
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Nanjing, CN-31 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.