Honeywell Engineering Manager, Sensors in Nanjing, China
Engineering Manager, Sensors
Lead, develop and motivate a talented engineering team responsible for the development of Honeywell's__________ products. You will leverage your technical experience and skills to guide your team in the investigation and solution of challenging technical problems. You will use your leadership abilities to motivate and energize teams that are designing new or modifying existing products, parts, or processes while using advanced standards, methodologies, and tools. By collaborating with customers and broader engineering teams, you will balance team workload and drive exceptional team performance with high impact for the business.
Influence & challenge engineering teams to effectively solve complex engineering problems
Accelerate innovation and growth while leading a team of talented engineers
Partner with customers and broader engineering teams to ensure the resources and skills needed to drive business growth
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Significant experience in the field or in a related area
- Some demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing entry to senior level professionals
- Proven track of leading teams to successful project delivery
- Track record of improving team performance and work practice through team coaching
- Competence to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
- Solid knowledge of specific product and process technologies or broad knowledge of multiple product and process technologies
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Job ID: HRD4430
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Nanjing, CN-31 211800 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.