Honeywell CN Corp Call Center TeamLeader, Nanjing, INT, CORP in Nanjing, China
CN Corp Call Center TeamLeader, Nanjing, INT, CORP
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
CN Corp Call Center Team Leader
-Lead the corp call center team to support customer inquiries and complaint from hotline, website, social media etc.;
-Work with cross-SBUs business and funtions on the customer service and leads to revenue process;
-Centralize product info. and solutions from different SBUs;
-Initiate the knowledge pool setup and CSR service guide;
-Keep finding the new technologies and solutions to improve the inquiry support process;
-Lead the call center team members on the service skill improvement and information quality improvement;
-Lead the call center team to execute the customer experience optimization projects and keep continuous improvement on process;
-Approach to cross-function managers skillfully to get support;
- Proactively find the solution and laverage the cross-function benefit;
-Mentor new comers on professional CSR skills and product knowledge creation/reuse;
- Located in Nanjing;
- Good in English writing and speaking;
- More than 5 years relative work experience, at least one year as leader role.
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics and Trade, Project Management or related;
- Good at problem identification and continuous improvement in the process;
- Drive the implementation and enhancement of process and Tools, like SFDC and CTI;
- Logical thinking and good at data analysis;
- Rick knowledge on the call center operation and service improvement;
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5465
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Nanjing, CN-31 211800 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.