Honeywell Sr. Application Engineering Supervisor in Mumbai, India
Sr. Application Engineering Supervisor
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
· To lead a team of Engineers responsible to Design & commission Fire, Security & building management control systems as part of customer orders incorporating the supply, design, installation and commissioning of building management control systems.
· Review & get labor estimates done for projects and validation of estimate during engineering.
· Actively reviews and contributes in project lifecycle. Participates in project Kick Off Meeting.
· Ensures effective change control (change to baseline) and identifies risks / opportunities. Timely escalate risk/ issues to PM.
· Ensure complete scope is captured & customer requirements are understood for assigned projects. Also validate the requirements/scope.
· Create a solution for a project & get the solution validated from SME if required. Take technical leadership and ownership of the solution.
· Provide clarity on scope & project briefing; for projects under execution to the team members.
· Perform risk assessment and prepare mitigation plan.
· Conduct engineering reviews to ensure project is on track.
· Ensure your team is up to date on new technology and products and with market/ global trends.
· Responsible for communication with customer.
· Ensure proper handover of project from Controls to Graphics team. Ensure team synergy.
· Organize Factory Acceptance Test & ensure successful completion.
· Scheduling of the commissioning activities of the team and furnish progress reports to the Engineering Manager.
· Document commissioning progress, site reports and assist with O & M manuals.
· Aid supervision of the SAT process.
· Work very closely with the PM / PE to ensure that all technical problems are resolved as quickly and cost effectively as possible and to the clients satisfaction
· Has a detailed understanding of iBMS (FDA, ACS, CCTV, PA & BMS) systems
· Fully computer trained with various Microsoft applications with specialist applications such as Microsoft SQL being an advantage
· Have a strong understanding of mechanical and electrical services
· Experience in designing & commissioning a large iBMS system.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Highly flexible with an excellent work ethic , Ability to work as part of a team or on their own under challenging situations
· Work closely with Project Managers and customers in providing a fully working system on time and in budget
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
· Demonstrate ownership of the complete design & commissioning of the project and proactive resolution of problems.
· Exhibit good communication with the project team and customer, both verbal and written.
· Meet the project budgets with the team time allocated.
20 Providing Technical Support
20 Manage large projects
20 Provide Designing support
20 Provide Installation support
20 Team Management
B.E/B.Tech (Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Instrumentation)
Good communication skill
- Good Technical Skill, Hardworking, Team Player, Self-motivated etc.
- Significant experience in similar role with at least in a lead role for more than a 3 year.
· Experience in leading team of design/commissioning engineers
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: HRD5338
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Mumbai, MH 400059 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.