Honeywell Test Systems Engineer in Morristown, New Jersey
Test Systems Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Join a team that designs,develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Test Systems Engineer position function is to define the system architecture, develop test software,
and perform hardware integration. Engineers in this position are expected to have experience with working with a system architecture, developing test software, integrating the test software with the test hardware and resolving any issues.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Test Software development and integration activities with Test Equipment Instrumentation
- C, C#, or C++ Languages
- Proven ability to perform Test System Hardware andvSoftware integratio
- Test System Requirements Development
- Requirement trace ability and verification testing
- Speak and Write English Fluently
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Experience with National Instruments products (TestStand, LabWindows CVI, LabVIEW)
- VisualStudio development experience with C++ and/orC#
- Knowledge of Guidance and Navigation products is a plus Strong technical teamwork, communication, and customer interface skills
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Aerospace Overview | Products
- Relocation Provided
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10608
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.