Honeywell Test Engineer I in Morristown, New Jersey
Test Engineer I
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join the Engineering Test Group within the Engineering Services organization. You will execute engineering tasks and develop leading edge test equipment solutions on New and Legacy Product Development programs. You will be responsible for test hardware build, test software build, and test system integration. Other test support activities may include test management oversight, analysis of test data, documentation of results, and problem resolution. You will be part of a team of engineers driving technical solutions that meet key program milestones and cost objectives.
Lead world-class project execution to supply test products for ensuring flight worthiness of new and existing aircraft development programs.
Develop your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative design solutions and technologies.
Launch your engineering career into an innovative high technology environment.
15 Defining customer hardware and software equirements
55 Hardware/Software development, build, and integration
20 Technical Documentation
10 Project Schedule, Budget and Milestone management
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering Discipline from an accredited four year institution.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Some experience in engineering design, development, or test equipment products is preferred.
- Hire date must be within 12 months of completion of the highest level of education.
- Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing.
- Interest in project management - cost, schedule, technical execution
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10443
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.