Honeywell Systems Engineer - Nav Radios in Morristown, New Jersey
Systems Engineer - Nav Radios
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to developsystems improvingfor
Design high tech systems to integrate homes to manage comfort, efficiency, cost.
Innovate and design systems to safely deploy military overseas.
Primary responsibilities include:
•Execute system integration tests
•Decompose and review system requirement
•Troubleshoot integration related issues
•Build custom test equipment or station for lab test and flight test
•Generate and release product artifacts and documentation
25 Execute system integration tests
25 Decompose and review system requirement
25 Troubleshoot integration related issues
25 Build custom test equipment or station for lab test and flight test
25 Generate and release product artifacts and documentation
YOU MUST HAVE
•Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Aeronautics Engineering disciplines.
•Due to ITAR restrictions applicants must be a US Citizen or lawful Permanent Resident.
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Completed courses in digital circuits design, analog circuits design, RF circuits design or radio systems design or avionic systems with good standing is a plus.
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Experience in SPICE simulation and/or Matlab is a plus.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD9976
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.