Honeywell Sr Financial Analyst in Morristown, New Jersey
Sr Financial Analyst
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This position functions as a Senior Financial Analyst in Honeywell Aerospace’s Government Accounting and Compliance Organization within the Financial Practices Team. This is an exciting and crucial role where you will be an integral part of a team driving consistent Compliance practices across Aerospace. The individual will reside at a Honeywell location either in the US.Job Activities:
• Act as a liaison for newly acquired businesses and/or sites, ensuring compliant solutions with applicable government regulations, to include financial system configuration activities
• Serves and supports Government Accounting & Compliance function as a subject matter expert for GAAP, CAS and FAR, as well as other government agency supplemental regulations
• Ensures CAS Disclosure Statements and Cost Impacts are updated on a timely basis and are adequate and compliant
• Develops common audit support strategies for recurring internal control activities in partnership with operational and other compliance functions
• Develops & communicates policies, procedures and financial practices which facilitate core compliance
• Supports the development and delivery of compliance training with other key financial personnel
• Demonstrates a confident and well-developed, disciplined communication style, both written and spoken, which establishes credibility and facilitates clear understanding of engagement issues and influences change where appropriate
• Participate in a variety of special projects as assigned by management
This position may be located at any Honeywell U.S. Aerospace location
60 Subject matter expert for GAAP, CAS and FAR
20 Ensures CAS disclosure statements and cost impacts are timely
20 Develop/implement common audit support strategies
•Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business degree, with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance
• Some years of a combination of accounting and financial analysis experience
•Advanced degree or professional certification preferred
•Six Sigma certified or trained
•Ability to interact professionally with all government agencies, external auditors, and Honeywell management
•Advanced experience/knowledge of GAAP and applicable USG regulations
•Strong personal computer skills in SAP, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD10125
- Category: Finance
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.