Honeywell Software Engineer in Morristown, New Jersey
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
25 Requirements and design
50 Software architecture and coding
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, from an accredited college or university
- Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Must complete highest level of education no more than 12 months prior to hire date
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to code in multiple languages. Experience ADA, C/C++, Windows NT/2000 environment, OO, UML, PowerPC, Simulation, VAX/VMS/DCL, ClearCase/ClearQuest, CM21 and experience using system/software debug tools.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, teaming, customer interaction, and personal leadership abilities
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD9031
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.