Honeywell Senior Project Engineer in Morristown, New Jersey
Senior Project Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Drive project development and delivery in Honeywell UOP. You will partner with world-class engineers and leaders to understand and respond to customer needs, build and implement project plans, solve challenging technical problems, and enhance engineering quality and productivity.
Deliver first-in-class process design packages (Honeywell UOP Schedule As) and front-end engineering designs to customers around the world.
Challenge your leadership skills and collaborate with industry-leading colleagues to develop innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
Deliver world-leading, efficient, optimized designs on time to our customers that will help shape the future of the refining and petrochemical industries.
30 Lead internal teams; assure work process and quality
25 Facilitate problem resolution
20 Monitor and report on progress
15 Develop and manage schedules
10 Represent us to the customer
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Project-management and project-engineering experience and skills.
- Experience in process engineering of refineries and petrochemical plants, especially experience with UOP process technologies.
- Prior involvement with the front-end-planning phase of capital projects.
- The ability to deliver on complex situations or problems with little guidance or supervision.
- Consistency in making timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Communication conveyed clearly and directly, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD8377
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.