Honeywell Materials Analyst in Morristown, New Jersey
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Implement material purchasing, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), to ensure correct supply levels for operation. You are responsible for resolving material related issues due to supply based problems, inventory errors, or demand changes. You are the liaison of cross functional and internal stakeholders, such as planning, operations and quality.
- Keep Honeywell's production lines moving by ensuring materials are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time
- Join a team that helps improve processes and drives to meet inventory targets
Use your agility and ability to support clients to solve escalations and achieve metrics performance
15 Solve material related problems
50 Coordinate material build schedules
20 Manage Inventory Levels
15 Ensure compliance with Honeywell Operating System
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Technical or related discipline
- Experience in manufacturing planning
- Experience with MRP/ERP Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
- Ability to lead process improvement
- Knowledge in Six Sigma or Lean
- Ability to work independently and take direction from others
- Established skills and experience in Materials management
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD10231
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.