Honeywell Future Finance Leaders Program in Morristown, New Jersey
Future Finance Leaders Program
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join Honeywell's unique Future Finance Leaders Program, a top tier proven development program for Accounting and Finance Undergraduates. You will be a part of a comprehensive program that combines senior leadership interaction and cross-business experience with real situations and work on important tasks and initiatives. You will have the opportunity to participate in three 18 month development rotations in various aspects of Honeywell’s Finance organization in all of our businesses across the United States.
Improve your financial acumen and business knowledge while building an overall understanding of Honeywell with our carefully designed rotations.
Utilize your academic knowledge into real-world settings within a competitive Fortune 100 company.
Gain exposure to multiple industries and finance disciplines, while building a rewarding career in our world-class Finance team.
30 One 18 month Accounting Rotation
30 One 18 month Finance Rotation
30 One 18 month Specialty or Finance/Accounting Rotation
10 Future Finance Leader Program Activities
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree, in Accounting or Finance, from an accredited college or university (anticipated graduation December 2017 and prepared to start work full time January/early February 2018.
- Minimum GPA 3.0. 3.5 GPA preferred.
- Must complete the highest level of education no more than 12 months prior to hire date.
- Availability to be geographically mobile throughout Future Finance Leader’s Program.
- Interest/ability to work in a dynamic, challenging work environment.
- Involvement in campus and/or volunteer activities with leadership role.
- Strong PC skills in Excel & Powerpoint. Experience with SAP, Tableau and completion of data analytics certificate/classes.
- Good communications/presence.
- Proven ability to take initiative.
- Good time management/organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD9391
- Category: Finance
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.