Honeywell Application Engineer in Morristown, New Jersey
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex application functions in the within Honeywell Smart Energy organization. You will participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple programs. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results.
Apply engineer knowledge, tools, and principals to develop new innovative systems
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization
25 Verification and Validation
25 Certification of software
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar Engineering major
- Some years of post-graduate experience working in a product-oriented engineering environment.
- Experience providing direct production support.
- Proven ability to design for manufacturability.
- Works on many phases or sub-tasks of a project of moderate complexity.
- Plans projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
- Exercises considerable latitude and technical judgment in deciding work methods.
- Demonstrated knowledge of part design using multiple manufacturing processes, including:-Aluminum Die Casting, Injection Molding, Machining
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD7789
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.