Honeywell Administrative Assistant in Morristown, New Jersey
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Intelligrated is growing rapidly and we are looking for an Office Assistant & Hospitality Coordinator for our facility in Mason, OH. The Office Assistant & Hospitality Coordinator will be responsible for preparing and stocking conference rooms and servicing company luncheons, along with providing general front desk support within the administrative services team. Come and work for one of the Tri-states fastest growing, most innovative companies!
- Perform a variety of routine typing and clerical duties, as may be assigned, under minimal supervision following standard procedures.
- Answer incoming calls, screen calls, direct calls within the company. Resolve most questions and issues, referring only the most complex calls/questions to the next level
- Take and relay telephone messages.
- Greet, identify, and announce vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors; direct persons to correct destinations.
- Maintain records of visitors.
- Maintain and stock refreshments in corporate conference facilities.
- Responsible for the coordination and set up of corporate and executive breakfasts and luncheons.
- Handle telephone queries from the public and customers.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail.
- Assure that reception area is neat and orderly.
- Maintain the Welcome Board for visitors and new employees; order name plates for new employees.
Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, fax machines, and personal computers.
35 Answer incoming calls and direct them within the company
25 Greet, identify and announce visitors
15 Open, sort and route incoming mail
10 Assure the reception area is neat and orderly
15 Maintain records of visitors
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook) isrequired.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Professional and courteous telephone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Customer service skills are a must!
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivatedand do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Associate's degree preferred
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD9987
- Category: Business Management
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.