Honeywell Sr IT Director in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Sr IT Director
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Lead IT strategy and assure effective IT delivery for PMT within Honeywell. You will be the primary interface to business leaders to define requirements and drive execution of growth and productivity solutions enabled through existing and emerging information technology. You will be a key member of the business leadership team, engaging in all aspects of running the business, with a specialization in the use of technology to fulfill business objectives. You will provide leadership in improving IT process and developing IT team capabilities.
Develop a compelling and contemporary Information Technology strategy and vision that significantly contributes to business growth and profitability
Demonstrate deep understanding of critical business issues and requirements and recommending IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
Assure IT solutions for the business provide an exceptional user experience, while being compliant and cyber-safe.
15 Develop IT strategy and vision
10 Make IT investment decisions
50 Align IT roadmap to meet goals
25 Educate business on technology
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Leadership experience in two or more Information Technology, Engineering or Business functional areas
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
- Understanding of key information technology solutions and practices
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate new technology into business value
- Creation of result-oriented Management Operating System
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
- Creative and collaborative problem solving capability
- Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations for each assignment
- Driving "fast and right" results in a matrixed environment
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD2991
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: ., Morris Plains, NJ 7950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.