Honeywell Senior International Tax Analyst in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Senior International Tax Analyst
- The Senior International Tax Analyst of the international section of the United States income tax group is responsible for assisting with tax reporting, compliance, planning and tax audits to maximize tax savings opportunities that contribute to shareholder value while fulfilling tax payment and reporting obligations. Job Activities :
- Financial Reporting - Support the accurate preparation of Honeywell's Federal/Foreign income tax expense (both current and deferred) for financial statement purposes. Understand uncertain tax reporting positions and business combinations in order to properly reflect the tax treatment of such items in Honeywell's financial statements. Contribute to Honeywell's Sarbanes-Oxley process for financial reporting purposes. Analyze the tax aspects of financial projections and forecasts. Participate in technology and process improvements to ensure accurate, timely information provided to Honeywell financial reporting group.
- Tax Return Compliance – Work with internal and external service providers to ensure the accurate reporting of the international aspects of the Federal income tax return. Propose and assist with the implementation of technology and process enhancements to improve the tax return compliance process. Support Honeywell's transaction collection and reporting obligations.
- Planning Activities – Assist with the implementation of non-structural tax planning strategies, which maximize savings on a defensible basis. Participate in the review of proposed transactions to properly advise management of tax consequences. Support the integration of business acquisitions, dispositions and restructurings.
- Tax Audits and Controversies – Participate in the response to requests for information from government officials and developing strategies to successfully defend tax-filing positions. Stay abreast of legal developments and industry positions in order to accurately evaluate options and responses to requests for information.
You Must Have :
- Bachelor’s Degree in tax or accounting
- 3 to 5 years directly related tax experience
We Value :
- Experience with Corptax
- CPA and advance degree with an emphasis in taxation
- Basic knowledge of US international tax law and regulations
- US GAAP Financial Accounting/ASC 740 knowledge
- Understanding of the tax implications of a multi-national manufacturing company
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Centralized tax department offers career growth opportunities
- State of the art global headquarters enhances business collaboration
- Continuous personal development & multi-faceted learning opportunities
- Challenging opportunity to help build something impactful
- Opportunity to work with other top talent on a high performing team
- Leveraging technology to allow employees to focus on value added projects
- Job ID: req114048
- Category: Finance
- Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.