Honeywell Product Marketing Specialist in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Product Marketing Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As the Product Marketing Specialist, you will support, manage and direct all of the product marketing activities. You will own the end to end product line and will be accountable for product profitability. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio. You will integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes.
Develop robust product plans to deliver outstanding financial outcomes
Have a direct impact on the addition of new products for a fortune 100 company
Contribute ideas to the strategy formulation process to have a positive impact on the product line growth
25 Project Planning
25 Conduct market research
25 Marketing Plans
25 Create Product Roadmaps
YOU MUST HAVE
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline
- 2+ years of work experience in business development
- 2+ years of commercial experience (Marketing, Project Management, Direct Sales)
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems and issues
- Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Some experience in product or strategic marketing
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- experience & ability to apply to product line.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req108309
- Location: ., Morris Plains, NJ 7950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.