Honeywell Process Engineering Leader in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Process Engineering Leader
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
PMT is searching for a candidate capable of leading and developing a talented team of engineers ensuring PMT growth objectives are met in a timely and cost effective manner. The position is responsible for process engineering for PMT new manufacturing technology scale ups as well as high impact productivity projects working with a cross functional team including technology, operations and other disciplines in PMT engineering.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Process Engineering Leader in our Morris Plains, NJ location.
* Responsibilities Include: *
· Provide direct supervision for Honeywell and contractor process engineers, globally.
· Provide training, coaching, and feedback to direct reports. Ensure a cohesive engineer development plan is in place.
· Work with direct reports on developmental programs, goals, expectations, results.
· Provide process engineering support for the project portfolio across in support of our PMT businesses, Projects may be Honeywell owned, technology licensing or Joint Ventures.
· Ensure Capital Project Management Process (CPMP) is followed for all projects. Ensure stage gates are properly passed for all projects.
· Work proactively to develop and implement capital project work and improvements in process technology.
· Collaborate with Engineering Directors and Technology on annual goal alignment for Manufacturing Technology Centers and execute on those goals.
· Support competitive intelligence gathering and Intellectual Property protection engineering support.
· Support New Product Development process and influence the scale up options during process development by working collaboratively with technology organization.
* YOU MUST HAVE *
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Engineering
* WE VALUE *
· Significant Experience in developing and executing large projects and providing plant support.
· In depth knowledge of process engineering work process, chemical engineering skills strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to learn and improve complex manufacturing technologies.
· Strong leadership impact- proven ability to lead a team that delivers high impact results.
· Excellent problem solving capabilities.
· Leading through influence.
· Integrative - long term vision for technology implementation.
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
· Strong management operating system that facilitates communication.
· Ensures that departmental core competencies include continuous PE skill development.
· Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD1560
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ., Morris Plains, NJ 7950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.