Honeywell Data Architect in Morris Plains, New Jersey
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will work with customers to identify their high value business questions and work through their data to search for answers. You will be responsible for working within Honeywell to identify opportunities for new growth and efficiency based on data analysis.
Be a member of a team that delivers contemporary analytics solutions for all Honeywell business groups and functions
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Build strong relationships with leadership to effectively deliver contemporary data analytics solutions and contribute directly to business success
80 Data modeling
20 Database design requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field
- 5+ years of experience with modeling and development
- Some experience with modeling software (Birst, SQL)
- Experience with visualization software (Tableau)
- Understanding of best-in-class model and data configuration and development processes
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD2920
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: ., Morris Plains, NJ 7950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.