Honeywell Outside Sales Representative - Eastern Canada in Montreal, Quebec
Outside Sales Representative - Eastern Canada
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be the front line seller who drives sales for Honeywell two step distribution for HVAC Solutions to the commercial market for Eastern Canada. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell HVAC products through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships and working closely with the distributor outside sales representatives
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
You will be travelling around 40% of the time.
30 Visit Customers
15 Learn the Products
20 Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
15 Campaign Management
20 Customer Account Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or CET or sales experience involving HVAC equipment.
- Bilingualism - English & French
- Significant experience in sales of HVAC and building products
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Comfortable giving technical presentations
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD9978
- Category: Sales
- Location: 10550 Parkway Boulevard, Ville d'Anjou, Montreal, QC H1J 2K4 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.