Honeywell Sr Contracts Manager in Monterrey, Mexico
Sr Contracts ManagerThis position will provide leadership, direction and consultation to the various Advanced Materials business teams for the contract management function, initially focused on Fluorine Products, driving consistent policies and processes in support of business objectives and contributing to the organization's achievement of goals and objectives, while satisfying its customers. This position will be responsible for:
Supporting the AM team in all aspects of the contract lifecyle as well as general legal support, including:
• Participation and support of new business development activities including cross-functional review of RFQ requirements, contract review and flow down, collaboration with the AM Deputy General Counsel to obtain approval of non-standard contract terms, identification of risk and opportunity, development of risk mitigation plans, guiding business opportunities, purchase order review and acknowledgement and associated contract/purchase order execution.
• Providing ongoing support and leadership to the AM business teams in a team environment so as to evaluate and resolve complex business issues and to assist in setting appropriate strategies relating to contract negotiation and claims resolution
• NDAs and advice as to transaction structuring
• Contract negotiation and management, including government tenders and contractual breach claims
• Review of commercial publications created by the AM business teams –conduct general legal review of publications involving business and new products for issues such as anti-trust, advertising, and product liability
• Law degree.
• English and Spanish language fluency (both verbal and written).
• 3+ years contract and general legal experience.
• 2+ years of experience in commercial contracting.
- Job ID: req114464
- Category: Legal
- Location: Monterrey, NL MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.