Honeywell Sourcing Analyst (Global Tooling Administrator) in Monterrey, Mexico
Sourcing Analyst (Global Tooling Administrator)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
We look for people driven by desire to contribute, and be challenged for grow, within highly matrix organizational environment and globally interact with customer and stakeholders. We are characterized for high talent, customer focus, fully accountable and business strategy aligned.
20 Identifying Honeywell owned tools within suppliers.
20 Request tooling data to suppliers.
20 Ensure tooling validation with Engineering.
20 Update tooling registers.
20 Provide tooling status.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Sourcing, or business related field preferred.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and drive projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead, communicate and act in a multicultural and cross-functional environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven and organized approach to problem solving with an aptitude for detail and accuracy.
- Action oriented with proven track record of achieving business goals.
- Knowledge of SAP or other reporting tools preferred.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD1970
- Category: Procurement
- Location: Monterrey, NL 66269 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.