Honeywell Workflow Specialist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
The Responsibilities of the Work Flow Specialist/Group Lead include:
- Lead a team of technicians through daily work assignments and tier meetings to review production metrics and issues as they arise.
- Accountable for cell goal achievement across company metrics for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Cost (SQDIC).
- Communicate with cell technicians, customers and suppliers to create work schedules that accommodate daily demand requirements.
- Attend and participate in various tier meetings to report out performance measurements as well as various other meeting in support of work cell, as well as site, improvement and development.
- Coordinate and manage technician support across multiple shifts in order to provide production support to factories working 7 days a week across multiple shifts.
- Provide direction, instruction, training and audit adherence to standard work and SOS adherence.
- Work closely with production engineers, production control and supervisor to ensure team of technicians have all the necessary support to complete their responsibilities to the factory production groups.
- Prioritize activities and direct technicians in a highly technical production environment supporting a mix of products and multiple process paths.
- Assume responsibility for preventive maintenance and coordinate repairs of production equipment.
- Train and coach the use of all Honeywell Operating System (HOS) tools and processes such as Rapid Problem Solving (RPS), 5S best practices, Kaizen/ Continuous Improvement (CI), Built-in-Quality (BIQ), Visual Management, TPM, etc.
- Capable of working in a clean room environment (wearing a smock, hood, facemask and gloves).
- Develop practices and processes that promote an independent, self-managed work environment that can achieve cell goals autonomously while adhering to company principles such as the Honeywell Operating System, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee), due to contractual requirements.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3 years experience in a production environment or equivalent military experience.
WE ALSO VALUE: * 2 year Associate Degree preferred. * Strong organizational and communication skills. * Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and Power Point. * Understanding of vacuum coating systems a plus. * Previous leadership experience a plus.
Job: *Integrated Supply Chain
Title: Workflow Specialist
Requisition ID: 00354341