Honeywell Sr. Facilities Engineer in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr. Facilities Engineer
Sr. Facilities Engineer
This role will be working with our trade’s team on projects to improve the business. This position is responsible for a variety of senior level engineering responsibilities in the facilities group. Uses broad knowledge of engineering discipline, processes and tools in order to complete various projects. Will interact with internal customers and team members in order to accomplish facilities related projects.
- Lead the implementation and management of the new Honeywell wide Facilities Management System
- Help develop and manage the facilities portion of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program
- Lead a project to help make the factories’ Preventative Maintenance program more efficient
- Take a lead role in project planning with the factory production teams
- Provide work order factory support / management of change support
- Maintain facilities electronic & paper drawings
- Manage asbestos abatement program
- Manage various engineering consultants
- Provide oversight and guidance to the Engineer II as directed by the Sr. Facilities Manager
- Reviews cost estimates related to layout design, including equipment and materials, labor, etc. and monitors the construction process
- Recommends production/processing equipment or fixtures for purchase based on their ability to meet organizational needs
- Ensure operations are efficiently maintained by completing project functions on time and budget
- Lead projects that involve installation, startup, repair, training and modification of building systems
- Oversee and provide guidance on installation, repair, maintenance and alteration of production support machineries, equipment and building systems
- Conduct analysis and propose procurement of facilities services
- Recommend solution and prepare relevant reports to ensure proper selection of outsourced services
- Prepare and review construction project plans, Statement of Works (SOW) and
specifications + Develop the annual facility operations budget
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years’ experience in facilities, maintenance, process engineering or operations leadership
- Must be US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Green Belt certification, Black Belt or Lean expert
- Must work well as a team member
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, AutoCAD skill etc.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make recommendations
- Self- motivated and willingly takes ownership of issues and seeks team participation
- Sound knowledge and experience with basic facility systems - electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and similar
- Diagnostic skills required to help the team diagnose equipment and system problems as they arise to minimize downtime
- Experience with building maintenance and/or construction, and reading blueprints
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations, environmental health and safety guidelines, and local building and fire codes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and exhibit sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Job ID: 00354379
- Category: Facilities
- Location: Minneapolis, MN USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.