Honeywell Refrigeration Mechanic - 2nd shift in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Refrigeration Mechanic - 2nd shift
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Use your knowledge of refrigeration or HVAC skills to help Honeywell AERO deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our facilities and customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented people. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of guidance system products by, testing and/or validating equipment. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of the site's commitment to the organization and its customers.
Ability to lift 35 pounds
Work with, maintain and repair complex and innovative equipment and machinery
Use your refrigeration or HVAC skills by working on exciting products and technologies
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced people and participating in challenging assignments
20 Balances air conditioning and ventilation systems
20 Operates and troubleshoots a variety of systems
20 Perform preventative maintenance inspections on a variety of equipment
20 blueprint and schematic reading
20 Reports difficulties to supervisor
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Successful completion of 18 months Air Conditioning-Refrigeration school course at an accredited college or technical school and 24 months of experience
- Complete with a passing grade all applicable EPA Refrigerant Handling Certification tests up to and including Type III (Universal: low and high pressure equipment).
- Possess an Electrician Power Limited Technician license from the State of Minnesota
- Building automation system knowledge
- Ability to use computers and computer interfaces
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Clear and concise communications
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- 2nd Shift
- Job ID: HRD10128
- Category: Facilities
- Location: Minneapolis, MN USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.