Honeywell Sr Credit Clerk in Mexico City, Mexico
Sr Credit Clerk
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Primarily responsible for applying unidentified
and unapplied cash receipts to the correct invoices(s), thus relieving accounts
receivable from various customer(s) accounts.
• Applies customer payments accordingly to and as the customer described on the
bank statement and/or remittance advice.
• Ensures that unidentified and unapplied payments will have a follow up until
it has been applied or refund to customer.
• Maintains awareness of customer payment cycles and good contact information
• Communicates discrepancies with the customer and/or responsible Credit
• Assisting and liaising with collectors, Customers and Banks in order to clear
• Being able to make decisions and streamline the workflow (improve the cash
• Other responsibilities include daily balancing of cash receipts; account
reconciliation; researching misapplied cash; reconciling and correcting
rejected payments; and processing EFT and credit card receipts
• At month end need to have all action’s completed before close.
40 Conciliacion contable
30 Atencion al cliente
degree truncated as minimum requirement
• Strong foundation in accounting principles including knowledge of general
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
Good organizational, written and
verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to team effectively with
all levels of employees and internal/external customers
• Strong bias for actions and good work ethic
• Good computer skills.
Knowledge in any of these ERP systems: JD Edwards, JBA Standard, Sage
Pro GRP 200, ASA400, Oracle and SAP is a plus.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD4080
- Category: Finance
- Location: Mexico City, DF 1210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.