Honeywell Project Controls Specialist in Mexico City, Mexico
Project Controls Specialist
A Job posting does not exist for this global job code, please work with your HRG to develop one
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Technical or commiserate
• Advanced English (Spoken & Written). Need to be able to conduct business
and communicate in English when required.
• Experience in oil & gas industry, EPC project environment, Automation or
Electronics industry preferred
• Working knowledge of accepted project controls methodologies & practices
• Highly motivated, self-starter, dependable, proactive, and committed to high
• MS Office & MS Project
• SAP Project Modules
• Good analytical skills and knowledge of contracts, cost estimating, tracking
• Finance & Cash Flow - concepts, processes, planned, actual, forecast
• Communication skills – oral, written, and presentation
• Negotiation & conflict management skills
• Professional affiliations – PMP, AACE, etc.
- Job ID: req93691
- Location: Mexico City, DF 1210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.