Honeywell Customer Service Web Support in Mexico City, Mexico
Customer Service Web Support
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
WEB SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Rare opportunity to join a world class organization and have the opportunity to continue your professional growth where you will leverage your analytical and technical expertise! Honeywell Research Chemicals consists of several world renowned brands including Fluka™, Riedel-de Haën™, Burdick & Jackson™, Hydranal™ and Chromasolv™.
Honeywell has been a respected pioneer in inorganics, solvents and other essential chemicals for over 200 years. Academic, industrial, and pharmaceutical customers located in over 140 countries rely on our research chemicals for their advanced technology, optimal performance and added value.
Assist customers with web-shop registration and login support requests
Troubleshoot and provide basic web support to internal and external customers via email, phone, and/or Skype.
Demonstrate the features and functions of our web-shop and customer portal.
Verify accuracy of online product content
Analyzing data and generating reports including abandoned carts.
Collect and analyze key performance indicators to support process improvements including Google analytics.
Provide backup support to manage product Master Data within SAP and the Product Information Management (PIM) database.
25 •Assist customers with webshop registration and login support requests
25 •Troubleshoot and provide basic web support to internal and external customers via email, phone
25 •Demonstrate the features and functions of our webshop and customer portal
25 •Verify accuracy of online product content
- Language Skills: Advanced English
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science preferred)
- Excellent customer service, phone, and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with heavy emphasis on Excel
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Outstanding attention to detail, along with an ability and willingness to become familiar with Research Chemicals portfolio
- Essential and critical skills and knowledge: Team player; Must have the highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility;
- Passion for innovation
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD2790
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Mexico City, DF 1210 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.