Honeywell Sr. Sales Support Specialist in Mexicali, Mexico
The Platform Cost Analyst is responsible to document all cost items relative to a Bid to allow Sales Managers to quote on-time. He monitors Enterprise and Customer Team performance during launches. He will work closely with Sales managers and Entreprise teams to be the focal point of contact for all Bids preparation and cost monitoring during launches. He will be responsible for different Customer teams inside one Entreprise (GBE) and will not be driving quotation or negotiation with Customers. The cost analyst will define cost out and standardization roadmaps by product lines, promoting and support execution of cost reduction opportunities in all phases of the projects
The position will be responsible to
- Develop costing analysis to support Entreprises and Customer team’s business win targets.
- He/ she will ensure any gaps are fully documented and escalated to the account director and entreprise leader for on-time alignment to meet the bid milestones.
- Drive Cost down road map related to full BOM over 3 year Bid plan within the entreprise
- Develop a complete cost proposal for each bid within the entreprise (preparing NPO cost estimation,
- Validate BOM creation to ensure standardization strategies are optimized,
- Set BOM cost targets with supply base and should cost team,
- Provide tooling cost breakdown and RDE budget estimation
- Validate prototype BOM cost and tooling cost).
He /she will support the PQF Process: - responsible to prepare all documentation, information - ensure alignment of all parties to complete Business Win Council Approval on time to quote) - Assist the Sales manager with preparing the commercial offer wording to ensure baseline management compliance, (through gap analysis on specific request from customer such as T&Cs, quality targets, warranty obligations, SOW), - Provide cost impact for to support above gaps vs the Entreprise standard offerings.Cost
- Completing analysis, determining trends and statistics of cost per technology / vertical to anticipate potential future cost gap on future bids, the position will be a key link between the CM teams and the entreprises during the 3Y bid and Strap reviews.
- Identifying Cost down road map related to full BOM over 3 year Bid plan within the entreprise
- Identify component standardization for optimum BOM cost definition at bid level
He will be responsible to complete final BOM for PQF for approval submission.
Whilst the Customer team program manager is responsible to drive the TEFS change management process from award, he/she will be responsible to assess all de-standardization impact to ensure recovery by the customer team during the launch phases. He/ she will do so by tracking and monitor each bid during the phase exit reviews to ensure PQF targets agreed by the entreprise are met by the customer teams.
Process Improvement, Handover and training
As the cost center of excellence owner within the entreprise, he will be responsible to:
- Ensure Compliance with appropriate templates to ensure smooth communication x-functionally and with the customer teams.
- Complete metrics and dashboard to report out to the entreprises and functions on all cost performance and gaps vs targets
- Monitor the actions plans with the functions accordingly
- Train the CM team on all cost aspect to ensure adequate preparation for customer reviews by the Sales team.
- Ensuring hand over of non-lead application project to Customer Program Manager at bid award and validate cost for each phase exit till launch completed
- Keep monitoring the bid cost evolution post launches through participation to the Material Margin Escalation committee to ensure compliance to standardization targets.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Preferred Mechanical) or Economics • 5 years experience in product development in the automotive industry • 2 years experience in managing complex projects with multiple goals of time, cost and quality • MS Project or SAP PS (Project System) experience preferred • Financial acumen and should cost analysis • Results and Metrics driven • Languages: Fluency in English (German, French or Italian could be a plus depending on customer team supported) • Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written) • Leadership experience in a cross-functional environment, especially with managing a functional team with no direct line supervising relationship • Integrative thinking and proven ability to understand project complexities in an industrial environment • Previous customer exposure in automotive industry environment is a plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Job: *Business Management
Title: Sr. Sales Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 00353493