Honeywell Sr Materials Engineer in Mexicali, Mexico
Sr Materials Engineer
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Use your knowledge of materials engineering to plan for the most cost-effective utilization of materials within Honeywell Aerospace. You will work with cross functional teams to recommend engineering and manufacturing improvements to attain design objectives in the most economical manner possible. You will work to determine the appropriate materials needed to achieve successful completion of initiatives.
Works independently, is fully proficient in applying established standards and sets objectives to deliver results.
Interacts with stakeholders within and outside of material function on material related activities.
Provide data support and report within material function.
Maintain schedule and track milestones
Strategic Project Planning
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Established knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Experience in manufacturing or materials engineering
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
- Application of basic material engineering techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Job ID: HRD6010
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Mexicali, BC 21376 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.