Honeywell Sr. HOS & Quality Manager in Mexicali, Mexico
Sr. HOS & Quality Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Lead the activities related to quality control inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products to ensure adherence to established standards within Honeywell. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. You will develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. You will be accountable for building up the functional excellence to support business objectives.
Manage and drive team in delivering right and fast quality control solutions for Honeywell while maintaining integrity and compliance
Grow and develop team's knowledge and skills through coaching and guidance
Drive continuous improvement and lead change within the Quality organization and Honeywell Operating System
20 Coach and develop team
20 Lead improvement initiatives
20 Create processes/procedures
20 Revise processes/procedures
20 Customer and supplier relation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of people leadership experience
- Green Belt Certification
- Lean Expert / Master or Six Sigma Black Belt trained or certified, highly preferred
- Master’s Degree in quality, continuous improvement, business or another technical discipline
- Leadership experience with ability to build, manage and motivate high performing teams
- Experienced change agent with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including preparing and delivering presentations
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance standards applicable to the manufacture of
- Aerospace products as applicable (i.e. FAA requirements, FAR 145, AS9100, ISO9000, D1-9000A, etc.)
- Possesses financial acumen, understands business metrics and how to impact results
- Able to establish relationships of trust and deal tactfully and confidently with internal and external stakeholders at all organizational levels
- Significant experience conducting Kaizen / Focused Improvement Events
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change and work in ambiguous environments
- Strong project management skills with the ability to close initiatives on time and within budget
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality tools such as eCats, CAMP, RCCA, SAP, etc.
- Demonstrated passion for HOS with expert knowledge and hands-on experience using HOS tools
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build relationships and influence broadly across the organization
- Highly effective coach and role model, adept at deploying non-directiveapproaches
- Able to travel 10% as necessary to support HOS & Quality activities
Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD3881
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Mexicali, BC 21395 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.