Honeywell Sr Adv Advanced Manufacturing in Mexicali, Mexico
Sr Adv Advanced Manufacturing
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Identify, design and develop new processes and requirements as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will be a key technical focal point across Honeywell [SBG] advanced manufacturing engineering teams creating solutions that meet the dynamic needs of our new products from concept development through the start of production. By collaborating with internal customers and broader engineering teams, you will influence manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution. As a technical expert, you will leverage advanced tools and simulation techniques to deliver high impact business results while acting as a technical leader and coach for other engineers.
Use your advanced manufacturing engineering experience to support development of new products, standards and processes to achieve manufacturing goals
Be recognized as a technical authority within manufacturing engineering
Foster innovation and efficiency everyday and on every project
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Significant relevant experience
- Master's Degree or advanced professional certification
- Expert knowledge of manufacturing engineering
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to consistently demonstrate business impact and continuous drive for improvement
- Ability to influence peers and cross-functional teams to deliver optimal outcomes
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD1950
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Mexicali, BC 21376 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.