Honeywell SIL Test Engineer II in Mexicali, Mexico
SIL Test Engineer II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Designer: Be part of a team that designs, modifies, writes and implements test equipment solutions . You will support the development ofor the investigation/analysis of issues to root cause and propose the fix, implement changes, and verify & validate the final solution. You will work with Senior Engineers to turn requirements into deliverable products. Lab: Be part of a team that uses test equipment and instrumentation to test product designs. You will work with a cross functional team and Senior Test Engineer to test products through the development cycle. You will investigate and analyze issues to root cause and propose the fix, and verify & validate the final solution.
An opportunity to be engaged in full product lifecycle, from inception to final product.
Hands on lab work to test, verify, and validate that products meet customer requirements and needs.
Use your creativity to develop testing concepts for a leadingindustry.
25 Measure program performance
15 Customer Support
15 Analyse Status Reports
25 Lead change
25 Improve processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Cybernetics, Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Science)
- Advanced Communication in English both written and verbal.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Control systems knowledge (MathLab/Simulink),Software programming experience (Lab View/C/C++/C#)
- Some years of experience on test engineering
- Great communication and teamwork skills are required
- Experience on Design/implementation/maintenance of mechanical, pneumatic, thermodynamic, and high-power electrical systems
- Master’s degree in Automation, Control Systems or related is preferred
Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Job ID: req91963
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Mexicali, BC 21395 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.