Honeywell Launch Supplier Quality Engineer in Mexicali, Mexico
Launch Supplier Quality Engineer
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This position would be coordinating with Engineering and Launch Sourcing teams to engage supplier in the early development phases of a new product application. Communicate to selected suppliers all program related quality expectations including: Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) - Initial Timing Plan, Quality Targets (PPM – Parts per Million, ...). Communicate to supplier and track completion of Customer specific requirements (Ford Supplement K, CQ9 Audit,...). Communicate, and keep up to date, to Supplier Quality & Development Organization the supplier milestones for pre-production batches and PPAP targets on new components. Support the APQP Program Review according to Honeywell TS Supply Base Internal Procedure. Monitor Pre-production batch quality and ensure data are utilized for pro-active design/process problem resolutions. Maintain Program related Quality documentation (Team Feasibility Commitment, APQP Timing & Open Issue list, PPAP,...). Track Sup.
25 Supplier Development
25 Quality approach
25 Maintain Program related Quality documentation
25 Track Sup
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Program management skills
- Problem solving analysis skills with a logical and methodical approach (8D, 5Why, Cause/Effect Diagram, Root Cause)
- Personal flexibility to travel up to 25%
- Teaming with other business functions to ensure that assigned suppliers are capable of new product launches
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Quality approach
- Leadership skills
- Graduate Engineer(Mechanical/ Production)
- Previous working experience of 3 to 5 years in automotive industry in the fields of APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC
- Experience with Project Management
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: req107242
- Location: Mexicali, BC 21376 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.