Honeywell Administrative Assistant in ., Maryland
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The USS Office manager will have a key role in the efficient operation of the office and is responsible for effectively managing office services and administrative functions. The office manager is responsible for general office duties as well as supporting senior management in a variety of ways. A friendly disposition and ability to multi-talk is a requirement for this position.
- Greet visitors to the office- customers and vendors
- Answer phones, direct calls, and take messages
- Receive and distribute mail
- Order/manage office supplies
- Conference/meeting coordination
- Coordination of travel needs for out of town guests/customers – hotels, reservations, events, etc.
- Manage company calendar
- Coordinate on site vendors- cleaning company, vending machine company, coffee service and any other on site vendor relationship.
- Support Senior Management with any daily assistance needed and/or projects
- 3+ years of experience in Office Operations
- Experience working with Senior Management
- Computer skills- experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- HS Diploma- minimum
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Experience working with customers on the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Team player- will be working with all departments
- Solid, effective decision maker
Able to deal with multiple projects and priorities effectively This is a new position added to support our growing company. If you thrive in a fast paced, energetic, and enthusiastic environment, come join the USS Family.
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5372
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: ., MD 21117 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.