Honeywell Demand & Asset Planning Director in Mason, Ohio
The Intelligrated SIOP Leader leads the SIOP process excellence for the GBE. That includes SIOP process excellence and continuous improvement of the phases in the cycle as well as responsibility and focus on business results and value adds for the business. The SIOP leader is responsible for improving the effectiveness and velocity of the Order to Cash process, developing the maturity of the SIOP process for the GBE with the objective of supporting the short and long term business plan and improving the overall customer satisfaction, increasing delivery performances and reducing the GBE working capital.
Actively engages in the achievement of the HOS Gold for the GBE
· Lead the Sales Inventory Operational Planning process excellence for the Gold Business Enterprise (GBE)
· Implement SIOP globally for the respective GBEs
· Work with marketing team to effectively manage product life cycle, maximizing the growth opportunity and minimizing inventory obsolescence.
· Partner with Sales and Marketing to build effective demand planning process.
· Act as a strategic partner together with the SBU ISC Customer Excellence Leader(s) to link the GBE business Demand with the ISC to maximize material availability and delivery performance.
· Establish and execute the right MOS for the GBE for the weekly revenue call
· Facilitate Reconciliation and Executive Reviews to drive effective business decision making process.
· Drive continuous improvement SIOP culture across the organization.
· Drive and implement best practices and standardization of each SIOP cycle meeting agenda, content and template. Ensure actionable, quantifiable outcomes
· Train and coach all levels of organization on SIOP.
· Manage and coach the GBE Demand Planning team. Make sure the GBE Demand Planners have the right level of skills/knowledge needed and are equipped with the appropriate tools. Manage GBE Demand Planner performance and provide timely feedback.
· Coach Product Marketing, Sales, ISC and Finance as well business leadership on SIOP
· Work on improvement of the systems support tools to ensure world class SIOP process.
· Enable achievement of HOS Gold, support HOS Gold initiatives and continuously improve process excellence
· Direct line reports into the SBG Global SIOP Leader and dotted to the VPGM of the GBE or GBE HOS Gold Leader
· Direct Leader for theGBEDemand Management team
· Manage training plan for SIOP for the GBE
· Responsibility for the SIOP communication plan and its execution for the GBE
· SIOP Business Results –Effectiveness
· SIOP Maturity
· Forecast Accuracy improvement and reduction of bias
· Customer delivery performance (OTTR/LFR)
· Inventory control, IOS reduction
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree minimum
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in a global, multi-site manufacturing environment
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership position in sales operations, marketing, or integrated supply chain
· Proven results and improvement of SIOP processes
· Strong knowledge in Demand Planning principles
· Business and financial acumen
· Strong analytical, interpretation, presentation skills.
· Proven ERP knowledge
· Strong communication and influencing skills on all levels of an organization
· Fluent in English (spoken and written), additional languages a plus
· Change Management skills
· Self starter, pro-active and result oriented team player
· Global Mindset
· Ability to communicate a vision, drive a strategy and strive for competitive excellence
· Ability to lead change and think out of the box
· Bias for action and disciplined execution
· Customer focus
· Decision making skills
· International and virtual teamwork ability
· Organizational skills
· Project planning skills
- Job ID: req91401
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Mason, OH USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.