Honeywell Administrative Assistant in Mason, Ohio
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general administrative support to Honeywell executives, including the Director of Mechanical Installation Services. You will work closely with the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal employees and external customers. Contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
Provide superior administrative support to leaders, enabling them to make most of their time
Grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills while focusing on client support
Contribute to a team-based culture and friendly working environment
50 Process expense reports and invoices
50 Manage supplies and other indirect purchases
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivatedand do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Associate's degree preferred
Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- Job ID: HRD4984
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: ., Mason, OH 45040 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.