Honeywell Accounts Payable Clerk in Mason, Ohio
Accounts Payable Clerk
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that delivers a variety of routine and some non routine clerical and accounting functions in Accounts payable. You will manage Vendor updates, resolve vendor queries, process supplier invoices. You will ensure that all Company policies and procedures are met with correct authorization and documentation as applicable.
Deliver results through standard accounting processes in the areas of payables
Manage Vendor accounts and process supplier invoices
Streamline processes and improve supplier relationship and efficiency
- Coding and processing supplier invoices
- Coding and researching freight invoices
- Researching & reconciling supplier statements
- Contacting internal and external customers to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Provide documentation such as invoice copies, statements to internal and external customers
Other projects as needed
35 Invoice Processing
35 Freight Invoice Processing
20 Supplier Customer Service/Research
10 General Office Duties
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent working experience
- 3-4 years experience in AP processing and research
- Excellent Microsoft Excel working knowledge
- Experience in usage of Oracle
- Good communication skills
- Ability to identify when appropriate approvals are required
- Accountable for achieving objectives
- Able to meet tight deadlines
Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD5130
- Category: Finance
- Location: ., Mason, OH 45040 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.