Honeywell Projects Billing and Credit Coordinator (Markham, Ontario) in Markham, Ontario
Projects Billing and Credit Coordinator (Markham, Ontario)
- Establish and maintain effective working customer relationships (internal/external)
- Manage customer accounts including performance of Credit Risk Analysis for the establishment and maintenance of Credit Limits/Risk Categories.
- Actively lead the reduction of accounts receivable in the Honeywell Building Solutions –includes both billed and billed receivables.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships to optimize monthly progress billings.
- Provide liaison between external customer and internal project managers to proactively manage the balance between accurate, timely billing and maximization of receipts.
- Lead resolution of disputes with assistance of Field Leaders and Finance Support. Ensure team and individual goals on dispute reduction/resolution are achieved.
- Perform customer account reconciliations including the direction/application of un-applied credits/cash.
- Identify and escalate defined un-collectible accounts
- Act as control point for business working capital specific policies and processes
- Drive regular involvement of District/Branch management in status of portfolio
- Act as a team member of the Customer Specialist Team
- Special Projects focusing on Clean up and/or Process Improvement as required
- Participate in achievement of overall working capital goal
- Assertive, conscientious and customer-focused
- Takes immediate and independent action when needed
- Strong negotiating skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a complex business structure
- Proficient in applying judgment when problem solving
- Ability to ask probing questions to obtain necessary information • Strong partnership/team building skills
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- High School Diploma
- 3 years experience in collections, finance or accounting and managing external customer relationships
- 1 year of experience within the Commercial Construction & Service industry
- Minimum of 3 years in using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Bachelors degree/diploma in a business related field
- Understanding of Lien Laws and “Contract Paid when Paid “ payment terms
- Performing Credit Risk Analysis
- Knowledge in working with database applications (SAP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both internally across distances and externally with customers
Click here to learn more about Honeywell Building Solutions business.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Is this job not an exact match to what you were looking for? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more.
For more information, please visit our career site.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Job ID: 00355943
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Markham, ON CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.