Honeywell HVAC/Plumbing Outside Sales Representative in Markham, Ontario
HVAC/Plumbing Outside Sales Representative
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations while working with the existing team in Ontario. You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
40 Visit Customers
30 Learn the Products
30 Customer Account Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Some experience in the HVAC/ Plumbing Industry.
- Proven track record for successful sales in the HVAC/Plumbing Industry.
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Exempt Five-Year Plan
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req117069
- Category: Sales
- Location: 85 Enterprise Blvd., Suite 100, Markham, ON L6G 0B5 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.