Honeywell Building Automation Service Technician (Markham, Ontario) in Markham, Canada
00354617 - Building Automation Technician (Markham, ON)
We have an immediate opening for our Service team for a Building Automation Technician within the Markham office. Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for responding and resolving service calls, providing technical support and troubleshooting for Honeywell customers located across Greater Toronto area.
This is your chance to join a world class organization in which you will receive competitive compensation and benefits. You will have the opportunity to further your career and develop your technical skills in an exciting and challenging atmosphere.
The main function of this position is to respond to and resolve service calls, providing preventive maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting for Honeywell customers. Additional responsibilities related to the technical delivery of Small Service Jobs may be assigned as well. These customers will have various products installed that fall into the HVAC Controls and Building Automation Systems category as well as their associated computer systems such as security and fire systems. The goal is to ensure system uptime and efficiency.
*Basic Qualifications: *
- 4 years of Technical experience
- Community College Technical Diploma or University Degree or 3 additional years of technical experience in lieu of
- Valid Driver's License
- The selected candidate may be required to obtain customer's security clearance
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills for electronics, programming and systems operation
- Ability to participate in the on-call rotation
- Knowledge of server based systems on various operating systems
- Experience with HVAC Controls and Building Automation Systems, an strong asset
- Experience with Security, Card Access, and Fire Systems an asset
- Experience on nurse call systems an asset
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills a must
- Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self directed
- Experience in various customer markets including Health Care, Education and Commercial
- Experience with various products and designs
- Formal programming training
- Network configuration knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to learn new products and systems
- Eligibility to obtain a Federal Government Security clearance
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time We offer a team oriented environment along with exciting career opportunities and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
/As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce./
Job: *Customer/Product Support
Title: Building Automation Service Technician (Markham, Ontario)
Requisition ID: 00354617