Honeywell Tech Lead in Madurai, India
Tech Lead• The role involves design and development roles in Web UI/ Web Application based n tier architectures
• The function includes working with Marketing, translating customer requirement into architecture and design, development and release
• Core experience in HTML5, CSS3.0, Java Script, AngularJS, JQuery, LESS/SCSS, JSON and AJAX is required
• The job involves operating in all the layers of the platform as needed by the roadmap
Qualification & Skillset:
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication/MCA
6 – 8 years of experience
• Strong experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience in web development and user interface design
• Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on responsive website design and development is required. Exposure to Material design concepts is an advantage.
• Front-end skills and good understanding of ASP.Net/ REST Web Services
• Practical exposure and good experience in AngularJS, JQuery, LESS/SCSS, JSON and AJAX
• Experience working with a variety of libraries and frameworks (KnockoutJS, backbone, bootstrap, Angular Material)
• Experience in Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment will be an added advantage
• Exposure to TDD/BDD using Jasmine / Mocha is an added advantage
• Exposure to Task runners (Gulp/Grunt), Package Managers (Bower, NPM, NodeJS) is an added advantage
• Should be able to understand the product CTQ, use cases & requirements and be responsible for technical visual design decisions
• Should perform critical design and code reviews and provide technical leadership to drive product quality and illities
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Job ID: 00357837
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Madurai, TN IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.