Honeywell Senior Engineer in Madurai, India
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering skills to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
10 Test Driven
20 Defect Tracking
20 Troubleshooting & Problem solving
20 Conflict management
30 Product Testing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in product/system testing
- Should have good understanding of Agile methodologies and SDLC/STLC processes
- Exposure to Acceptance Test Driven development is desirable
- Should have hands on experience on developing automation scripts
- Product based Mobile/Cloud/Big Data application testing will be an added advantage
- Should have exposure to test management, defect tracking, performance test tools
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience with engineering, installing and commissioning of BMS systems
- Knowledge of Engineering & Commissioning tools
- HVAC subsystems: Proprietary, Lon, BACnet, Modbus based controllers
- Security subsystems: Access, Intrusion, RFID controllers and Video streamers/cameras
- Life Safety subsystems: Intelligent Fire Alarm Systems
- Good analytical thinking, troubleshooting & problem solving skills, coupled with the drive to learn
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision and sometimes under extreme pressure
- Prepared to travel domestic or overseas as per project or business needs
- Ability to work together with different functional & delivery teams
- Demonstrates Influencing skills to articulate independent Product Quality view
- Right level of Negotiation skills & conflict management capability
- Job ID: req105526
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Madurai, TN 625015 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.