Honeywell Warehouse Worker in Louisville, Kentucky
ADI is Hiring a Warehouse Worker in Louisville, KY
ADI Global Distribution is North America’s leading wholesale distributor of security and low voltage products, with over 70,000 products from more than 500 leading manufacturers. As Honeywell Security’s premier distribution business, ADI Global Distribution takes pride in having the largest and most well trained team of sales and technical professionals that can help customers prosper in this exciting and growing marketplace. More importantly, we understand the business of customer service. For over 20 years we've built a company that was designed with the customer in mind. ADI Global Distribution solutions include Intrusion, Fire, Video Surveillance, Access, Power, A/V, Network Systems, Telephony, Central Vacuum, Tools & Hardware and Wire & Cable.
ADI Global Distribution is part of Honeywell International, a diversified technology and manufacturing leader of aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; power generation systems; specialty chemicals; fibers; plastics and advanced materials. Honeywell employs approximately 125,000 people in 120 countries. Its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol HON.
Our people are the reason why ADI Global Distribution is considered the best in the industry. And with more than 100 branch locations conveniently located across North America, we are always on the lookout for great talent to add to our winning team.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- The Warehouse Worker will perform all warehouse functions pertaining to department area.
- This will include Receiving, Picking, Stocking and Shipping of finished product and/or raw materials.
- Perform additional warehouse related duties as required.
- Fulfills product orders by picking/packing product, inputting inventory updates through the inventory system and shipping orders within the required timeframes.
- Receives incoming product from stores/other centers/vendors by matching product to invoices, inputting product to the inventory system and conducting inventory and cycle counts as required.
- Ensures a neat/clean work environment by cleaning work areas and discarding materials in the proper manner.
- Compliance with all applicable ISO Procedures.
- Compliance with all Safety Procedures.
- Support HOS (Honeywell Operating System) deployment and related activities.
- Receiving of raw materials and finished goods.
- Picking of raw materials and finished goods.
- Shipping of raw materials and finished goods.
- Storage of raw materials and finished goods.
- Operation of material handling equipment when required.
- Operation of online shipping systems.
- Use of a hand held scanner.
- Minimum 3 months of distribution, manufacturing, warehouse, or similar industry experience
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- 3 months of RF Scanner experience
- Able to lift, move and carry boxes up to 70 pounds
- Able to operate motorized vehicles (fork trucks, cherry pickers, easy-go carts etc.)
- Organization, Detail orientation and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with a computer keyboard
- Basic math skills and communication skills
If interested, please apply online athttp://www.careersathoneywell.com/en/home, search for Requisition #00308407.
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out ourOne Honeywell Culturevideo on the Honeywell YouTube Channel.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
- Job ID: 00314036
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Louisville, KY USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.