Honeywell Inside Sales Representative in Louisville, Kentucky
Inside Sales Representative
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
* What You Will Do: *
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls from customers in support of ADI’s branches, ecommerce platforms, and specialty vendors
- Process orders and provide outstanding customer service, assisting in product selection, negotiating price, order/quote entry, and researching/resolving customer questions/complaints
- Generating sales and growing ADI's market share by asking probing questions to both new and existing customers
- Complying with branch operational requirements by ensuring properly completed invoices
- Supporting a learning culture by actively participating in various educational activities
Share in developing/maintaining new/current business relationships and identifying and growing potential sources of business
20 Maintain Existing Customers
20 Manage Sales Cycle
20 Provide Excellent Customer Support
20 Raise Escalations
20 Work with Larger Sales Organizations
You Must Have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year sales or technical experience
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without close supervision, and have a team mentality
- Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done-approach while maintaining high business ethical standards
- Sales experience in the distribution or retail industries
- Industry knowledge: CCTV, IP, AV technologies, Security, Fire
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service, organization, and multi-tasking abilities
- Goal oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nonexempt Five-Year Plan
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7150
- Category: Sales
- Location: Louisville, KY USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.