Honeywell Area Account Manager m/f in Lotte, Germany
Area Account Manager m/f
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywel l is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
Honeywell Thermal Solution (HTS) business provides thermal products, systems, services, and solutions into the Commercial and Industrial Verticals. HTS provides integrated product solutions in heating and heating processes, ventilation, cooling and refrigeration, air purification, zoning, humidification, air conditioning, water controls and processes, electrical devices and systems, lighting control, switches, sensors and controllers. Our technologies are found in more than 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, and a multitude of manufacturing plants around the world. Customers include original equipment manufacturers, commercial, industrial plants, utilities, homeowners, contractors, retail, trade building managers, consulting engineers and distributors.
HTS has the Break Through Initiative (BTI) to grow the Commercial Heating business globally. To support this initiative Honeywell will invest in a global dedicated sales & application support organization.
We are currently looking for an
Area Account Manager m/f
The Area Account manager for the Commercial Heating business will be responsible for leading and directing all of sales and growth activities in the respective region (DACH). The Area Account manager will Report to the Regional Sales Leader and should be located in Germany.
- Work with the Regional Sales Leader and the Global Leader of Commercial Heating business to develop and implement Commercial heating Sales Strategies, develop local and regional tactics that best position products, solutions, services, or ideas in terms of how they add value to customer operations, addresses unique market needs and customer requirements through multiple channels.
- Create a local sales plan in line with the Commercial Heating growth strategy, and maintain sales funnel, qualifies leads, ensures balance of sales efforts between short-term and longer-term prospects, and takes corrective action as appropriate.
- Coordinate the commercial heating activities within the sales area with other HTS locations.
- Collaborates, as needed, with other HTS regional sales managers and E&ES sales organizations in the region to ensure that customers’ and Honeywell’s needs are served in a cohesive and effective manner.
- Serve as the focal point and is recognized as the "voice of authority" for all activities in their designated area, including, but not limited to, sales, delivery support issues, technical assistance support, responsiveness to customers, measurement and verification and on-going service issues, local tradeshows and association, etc.
Responsible to deliver the HTS Commercial Heating annual revenue plan for the area.
25 Establish Rapport with Customers
25 Manage and Plan Accounts
25 Identify Opportunities
25 Negotiate and Close
Measures of Success:
· New business wins- letters of intent, signed agreements, etc.
· Business Performance- Orders, Revenue
· Price realization- value creation and capture
· Say/Do ratio- delivering on commitments made to customer in order to win the business
· BS degree required
· 5 plus years of relevant experience with a track record of delivering results
· Must be able to travel 50%
· Highly collaborative, results driven, self-aware, must be able to work in a dispersed team as well be an independent self-starter
· Fluent German and English
Please apply online at www.careersathoneywell.com Job code HRD3812
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Staffing Specialist – Katarzyna Komorowska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.honeywell.com
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3812
- Category: Sales
- Location: Lotte, NW 49504 DEU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.