Honeywell Lead Advanced Field Service Specialist in London, Ontario
Lead Advanced Field Service Specialist
Leads successful on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems without direct supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering teams. You will make improvements to training guides and documentation. You will lead continuous improvement initiatives in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical presentations.
Be the face of Honeywell to the customer and interact directly with end-users, peers, and competitors
Share knowledge of Honeywell solutions to enhance efficiencies and team ability
Become a technical expert for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
YOU MUST HAVE
- Community College Technical Diploma or University Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of Technical experience in the HVAC or automation industries
- Valid Driver's License
- The selected candidate may be required to obtain customer's security clearance
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- Good presentation skills
- Job ID: req94348
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: London, ON N6A 5R2 CAN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.