Honeywell Sr Advanced Test Engineer in Lincolnshire, Illinois
Sr Advanced Test Engineer
Senior Advanced Test Engineer
SeniorAdvanced Test Engineer for Honeywell Analytics Inc., Lincolnshire, IL.
1. Develop and execute design validation test plans.
2. Execute Reliability Test Plan.
3. Develop test lab capability in accordance with applicable standards.
4. Support product validation activities. Analyze requirements for test processes.
5. Perform environmental tests including shock, vibration, gas/flame performance, thermal cycling according to performance standards like ATEX, EN54-10, and FM for flame detection products.
6.Ensure test failures and design errors are captured in defect tracking systems for the specific project.
7. Perform qualification and design validation testing of gas and flame detection products and systems, including planning, procedures, and execution of functional, EMI / EMC tests to avoid failure of products.
Up to 25% domestic/international travel. Offer is contingent of the successful completion of a background check and drug test.
Location: Lincolnshire, IL
Employee Referral Fee: $1,500
If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE. Offer is contingent on the successful completion of a background check and drug test. Contact: HR Services, Honeywell International Inc.,115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Please reference MS/AB # 115184
YOU MUST HAVE:
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field and two (2) years of experience in the position offered or acceptable alternate occupation. Alternatively, employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in listed fields and five (5) years of specified experience. Two (2) years of required experience with the following: experience building and developing indoor and outdoor flame test labs in accordance with safety standards and regulations, including ATEX, EN54-10, CCCF, CSA and FM; testing of gas and flame detection products or systems in accordance with safety standards and regulations, including ATEX, EN54-10, CCCF, CSA and FM; development and execution of test plans; EMI and EMC testing in accordance with safety standards and regulations; troubleshooting and root cause analyses of failure. Exempt
- Job ID: req115184
- Location: 405 Barclay Blvd, Lincolnshire, IL 60069 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.