Honeywell Contracts Manager in Level 25, UOA Corp Tower, Lobby B, Avenue 10, The Vertical, , Bangsar, South City, 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Malaysia
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Join a team that protects Honeywell against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions and providing support and guidance to Sales and Procurement professionals. You are part of a team of business impact partners located all around the world negotiating agreements with Honeywell customers and suppliers. You ensure that final contractual documents drive growth and include all deal parameters approved in accordance with respective approval processes and Honeywell business is conducted with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
Contribute to business growth by identifying and mitigating contractual risks.
Empower leaders to make informed and strategic decisions related to supplier and customer agreements.
20 Advises internal customer
20 Interprets terms
20 Negotiates contracts
20 Drafts agreements
20 Assists in resolving disputes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate's degree
- Superior communications skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to function as member of virtual team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work across functions.
- Integrity and strong focus on compliance.
- Solid analytical skills and strong business acumen.
- Sound business judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work within time constraints.
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD1065
- Category: Legal
- Location: Level 25, UOA Corp Tower, Lobby B, Avenue 10, The Vertical, , Bangsar, South City, 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.