Honeywell Sales Manager - Fire and security (Montreal or Toronto) in Lachine, Canada
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for an Enterprise Sales Manager in the Honeywell Security and Fire (HSF) Group Canada. The Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for leading a team of five direct reports to achieve all revenue and strategic goals of the Enterprise Fire and Security lines of business for the Canadian market.
- Managing, motivating, and supporting a team of five sales individuals.
- Driving corporate LOB strategies & initiatives as well as developing/implementing specific strategies and initiatives for the country to achieve desired results.
- Optimizing sales performance through distributor rationalization, HOS, and Lean practices.
- Measuring and analysing Country’s performance by region, distributor and products
- Developing specific actions to ensure that the individuals deliver on results and that goals are met.
- Participating on cross-functional and Leadership teams.
- Provide regular feedback on progress toward goals.
- Manage sales cost and achieve sales productivity goals.
- College Diploma
- 5 years of Sales Management experience
- 8 years of Technical sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strategic thinker and global mindset.
- Ability to adapt to and champion change.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office and SalesForce.com
- Positive attitude and leadership impact.
- Fluent in English and French (asset)
We offer a team oriented environment along with exciting career opportunities and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
/As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce./
Title: Sales Manager - Fire and security (Montreal or Toronto)
Requisition ID: 00354387